The content on this website is protected and copyrighted under my name. I wish to encourage the proliferation of ideas, while creating the right balance of protecting my intellectual property. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Without My Express Consent or Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Connect my website or a particular blog post to your site.
- Duplicate or re-post no more than 150 words on another website or blog, if and only if you provided the necessary link to my website, more specifically to the particular post.
- Photocopy or Print no more than 100 copies for internal organizational distribution.
- Any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), you’re allowed to print my post in its entirety with my authorized copyright notice: “© 2013, William R. Martin. All rights reserved. Originally published at billymartin.info”
Not Without My Permission
You require my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, which includes but isn’t restricted to selling, licensing printed, or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Due to Google’s Analytics Penalty, I unfortunately cannot grant permission of re-posting my posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for duplicate publishing. Since they are unable to differentiate which site is the original host, I run a hazard of being penalized for granting permission.
With regards to translation and possible publication of my work in another language; I’m unable to validate the organization my work will be associated with ergo I don’t allow it to be translated.
If you have a comment or a question not addressed above, please feel free to fill out the form below.